<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Fri, 2 Oct 2026 02:10:42 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>In Harms Way Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Fri, 2 Oct 2026 02:10:42 -0400</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>Enhancing Home Security: The Role of Home Vaults in Scottsda</title><description>Securing the protection of your company is crucial in today&#039;s challenging marketplace. One of the the top ways to protect your assets and economic documents is by putting resources in a trustworthy commercial safe. Whether or not you&#039;re housing funds, crucial records, or sensitive data, a safe provides a necessary layer of security for your business. &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
When selecting a safe for commercial use, there are multiple elements to think about. Above all, appraise your company&#039;s security needs. Decide exactly what items demand safeguarding and the extent of security required. &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Subsequently, take into account the size and variety of safe necessary for your company. Select a safe that matches within the limits of your enterprise&#039;s space while supplying sufficient storage for belongings. Think about whether the safe needs supplementary attributes such as fire resistance or water resistance. &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Furthermore, examine the protective elements of the safe. Search for attributes such as advanced locking mechanisms, robust construction, and interference resistance. Think about committing in a safe with additional safety measures such as biometric scanners or electronic keypads. &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Last but not least, guarantee the safe suits within the limits of your business&#039;s budget. Fix a practical budget based on your safety requirements and explore alternatives that fit within the limits of your financial constraints. &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Ultimately, picking the ideal safe for your business is critical for safeguarding your company resources. By assessing your safety requirements, considering the capacity and kind of safe needed, looking into protective elements, and establishing a financial plan, you can secure ultimate protection for your company. &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
[url=Best safes Scottsdale]https://mercurylock.com/shop[/url]</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40432976&amp;gid=279971#40432976</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40432976&amp;gid=279971#40432976</guid><pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2024 07:43:21 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Elrack Application Dirgey Dirge</title><description>&lt;!-- --&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;gl_global_notifier_div&quot; class=&quot;notifier_div&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;gl_notifier_div_horizontal&quot; class=&quot;notifier_div_horizontal_pos&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;popup_form_div&quot; class=&quot;popup_form&quot; style=&quot;z-index: 999999;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;achievement_notifier_container_div&quot; class=&quot;achievement_notifier_container&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;loginPopupForm&quot; style=&quot;z-index: 999999;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;loginPopupContainer&quot; class=&quot;rounded_corners&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;popup_container&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;popup_title_header&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;float: left; padding-left: 6px;&quot;&gt;&lt;strong style=&quot;font-size: 18px;&quot;&gt;Login&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;float: right; line-height: 12px; padding: 3px;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 12px;&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8760435&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;close&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;clear: both;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;popup_form_container&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;popup_login_left&quot; style=&quot;display: inline-block; float: left; width: 250px;&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Use Your Gamer Launch Account&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br /&gt; Your account from any Gamer Launch site is valid here.&lt;form id=&quot;login_form&quot; class=&quot;site_form&quot; action=&quot;/recruiting/login.php?gid=279971&quot; method=&quot;post&quot; name=&quot;login&quot;&gt;&lt;input name=&quot;login_source&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot; value=&quot;guild&quot; /&gt;&lt;input name=&quot;destination&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot; value=&quot;/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8760435&amp;amp;gid=279971&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot; /&gt;&lt;input name=&quot;action&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot; value=&quot;login&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_block&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_label_container&quot;&gt;&lt;label for=&quot;login_email&quot;&gt;Email&lt;/label&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_input_container&quot;&gt;&lt;input id=&quot;popup_login_email&quot; name=&quot;loginEmail&quot; size=&quot;25&quot; type=&quot;text&quot; /&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;error1&quot;&gt;*&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_label_container&quot;&gt;&lt;label for=&quot;login_password&quot;&gt;Password&lt;/label&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_input_container&quot;&gt;&lt;input id=&quot;login_password&quot; name=&quot;loginPassword&quot; size=&quot;25&quot; type=&quot;password&quot; /&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;error1&quot;&gt;*&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_checkbox_group&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_input_container&quot;&gt;&lt;input class=&quot;loginCheckbox&quot; title=&quot;Auto Login?&quot; name=&quot;autoLogin&quot; type=&quot;checkbox&quot; /&gt; Keep Me Logged In&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_button_container&quot;&gt;&lt;input name=&quot;submit&quot; type=&quot;submit&quot; value=&quot;Login&quot; /&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;form_required_container&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;note&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;error1&quot;&gt;*&lt;/span&gt; = required&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/form&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;popup_login_right&quot; style=&quot;display: inline-block; float: right;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;facebook_connect_title&quot;&gt;&lt;label for=&quot;fb_con&quot;&gt;Facebook Connect&lt;/label&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;facebook_connect_image&quot;&gt;&lt;img class=&quot;fb_connect&quot; style=&quot;width: 200px;&quot; src=&quot;/resources/images/fb_connect/FBConnect.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;width: 200px;&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;note&quot;&gt;If you already have a Gamer Launch account connect your Facebook account on your user profile first before using Facebook connect to login. Otherwise you may end up with a new account.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;popup_login_bottom&quot; style=&quot;clear: both;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a title=&quot;Powered by Guild Launch&quot; href=&quot;http://www.guildlaunch.com/&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;/resources/images/poweredByGL.png&quot; alt=&quot;Guild Launch Powered By Logo&quot; align=&quot;right&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/recruiting/app_application.php?gid=279971&quot;&gt;Create An Account&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a title=&quot;Forgot Password&quot; href=&quot;http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/reset_password.php?gid=279971&quot;&gt;Forgot Password&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!-- Begin Onboarding --&gt;&lt;!-- End Onboarding --&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbw&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;rbw&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;site_wrap_neo&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;top_bar&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;info_panels&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;adminBarContainerDiv&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;adminBarContainerDivCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;adminBarContainerDivLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;adminBarContainerDivRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;siteFrame&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;adminBarFrame&quot;&gt;&lt;!-- new version --&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;adminBar&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;admin_bar_links&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;admin_bar_login_info&quot;&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;adminBar&quot; title=&quot;Login to this Site&quot; href=&quot;/recruiting/login.php?destination=%2Fforums%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D8760435%26gid%3D279971&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;Login&lt;/a&gt; or &lt;a class=&quot;adminBar&quot; title=&quot;Register for an Account&quot; href=&quot;/recruiting/app_application.php?gid=279971&quot;&gt;Register&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;clear: both; line-height: 0px;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;clear: both; line-height: 0px; height: 0px;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!-- overall header --&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;headerContainer&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;headerContainerCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;headerContainerLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;headerContainerRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table id=&quot;headerFrame&quot; class=&quot;headerFrame&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;headerBody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;guildLogo testClass&quot;&gt;&lt;img class=&quot;guildLogo&quot; src=&quot;http://www.siglaunch.com/guild_header/dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=Into+Harms+Way&amp;amp;font_type=verdana.TTF&amp;amp;font_size=50&amp;amp;font_color=ffffff&quot; alt=&quot;Site Logo&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td align=&quot;center&quot; valign=&quot;bottom&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;primaryNavContainer&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;primaryNavTable&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;ul id=&quot;primaryNavList&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;li class=&quot;guildNav&quot; style=&quot;width: 50%;&quot;&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;guildNavLink&quot; title=&quot;Home&quot; href=&quot;/index.php?gid=279971&quot; target=&quot;_self&quot;&gt;Home&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;li class=&quot;guildNav&quot; style=&quot;width: 50%;&quot;&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;guildNavLink&quot; title=&quot;Chat&quot; href=&quot;/communication/chat/site_chat.php?gid=279971&quot; target=&quot;_self&quot;&gt;Chat&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;primaryContentAreaContainerDiv&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;primaryContentAreaContainerDivCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;primaryContentAreaContainerDivLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;primaryContentAreaContainerDivRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table id=&quot;primaryContentAreaContainer&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td id=&quot;mainBodyFrame&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center; padding: 10px;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table id=&quot;mainBodyTable&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td id=&quot;leftColumn&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div&gt;&lt;!-- start leftColumnShim --&gt;&lt;!-- start menuLinks --&gt;&lt;!-- end menuLinks --&gt;&lt;!-- start subNavigation --&gt;&lt;!-- end subNavigation --&gt;&lt;!-- start leftColumnWidgets --&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widg_add_display&quot; style=&quot;display: none; text-align: center; margin: 10px; min-width: 160px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;&quot;&gt;&lt;a id=&quot;widgetAdd1&quot; class=&quot;widgetAdd button secondary&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt; Add Widget Left&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgdisplay_marker&quot;&gt;&lt;!-- get widget data --&gt;&lt;!-- end get widget data --&gt;&lt;!-- start column 1 --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;style&gt;&lt;!--&lt;br /&gt;
#left{display:none;}#leftColumn{min-width:0px;}#leftColumnShim{min-width:0px;display:none;}&lt;br /&gt;
--&gt;&lt;/style&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;leftColumnShim&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;widg_col_1&quot; class=&quot;widgdisplay_marker&quot;&gt;&lt;!-- end column 1 --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!-- end leftColumnWidgets --&gt;&lt;!-- end leftColumnShim --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td id=&quot;mainBody&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;mainBodyShim&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;siteSectionforums&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameTopCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameTopLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameTopRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameTitle&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameMiddleCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameMiddleLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameMiddleRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameMiddleContents&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;leftWrapperDiv&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;rightWrapperDiv&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widg_add_display&quot; style=&quot;display: none; text-align: center; margin: 10px; min-width: 160px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;&quot;&gt;&lt;a id=&quot;widgetAdd4&quot; class=&quot;widgetAdd button secondary&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt; Add Widget Above&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;widg_col_4&quot; class=&quot;widgdisplay_marker&quot;&gt;&lt;!-- get widget data --&gt;&lt;!-- end get widget data --&gt;&lt;!-- start column 4 --&gt;&lt;!-- end column 4 --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;widg_content_placeholder&quot; style=&quot;display: none;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetFrame&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyTopCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyTopLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyTopRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;contentTitle&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td align=&quot;left&quot; valign=&quot;bottom&quot; nowrap=&quot;nowrap&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;h1 class=&quot;forum_maintitle&quot;&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;maintitle&quot; href=&quot;/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8760435&amp;amp;start=0&amp;amp;postdays=0&amp;amp;postorder=asc&amp;amp;highlight=&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;In Harms Way Application&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/h1&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;contentBody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;contentItem&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;postBodyContainer&quot;&gt;&lt;a name=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;2&quot; cellpadding=&quot;2&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td align=&quot;left&quot; valign=&quot;bottom&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;nav&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/forums/posting.php?mode=newtopic&amp;amp;f=1940027&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;/forums/templates/assets/forum_icons/traditional_1/lang_english/fi_bNewPost.png&quot; alt=&quot;Post new topic&quot; align=&quot;middle&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;/forums/posting.php?mode=reply&amp;amp;t=8760435&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;/forums/templates/assets/forum_icons/traditional_1/lang_english/fi_bPostReply.png&quot; alt=&quot;Reply to topic&quot; align=&quot;middle&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td align=&quot;right&quot; valign=&quot;middle&quot; nowrap=&quot;nowrap&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;nav&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&lt;a class=&quot;nav&quot; href=&quot;/forums/index.php?gid=279971&quot;&gt;In Harms Way Forum Index&lt;/a&gt; -&amp;gt; &lt;a class=&quot;nav&quot; href=&quot;/forums/viewforum.php?f=1940027&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;Recruitment Information&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td class=&quot;catHead&quot; align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;nav&quot;&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;nav&quot; href=&quot;/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8760435&amp;amp;view=previous&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;View previous topic&lt;/a&gt; :: &lt;a class=&quot;nav&quot; href=&quot;/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8760435&amp;amp;view=next&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;View next topic&lt;/a&gt; &amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td class=&quot;catHead&quot; align=&quot;right&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table class=&quot;forumline structural forum_posts&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;5&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td class=&quot;row1 forum_post_row&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;forum_post_body:31755269&quot; class=&quot;forum_post_body&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;row1_post_container&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table class=&quot;structural&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td class=&quot;forum_profile profile_left&quot; align=&quot;left&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot; width=&quot;150&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;forum_user_detail_container_left&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;name&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/users/index.php?gl_user=2939230&amp;amp;mode=viewprofile&amp;amp;u=2939687&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Revolut&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;display: inline; padding: 1px; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px;&quot;&gt;Member&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;postdetails&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/users/?gl_user=2939230&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;https://s3.amazonaws.com/avatars.guildlaunch.net/user_files/2939230/user_avatar7785_mid.png&quot; alt=&quot;user avatar&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Joined: 27 Sep 2012&lt;br /&gt;Posts: 212&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;margin: 5px;&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/communication/communication.php?mode=compose&amp;amp;messageTo=Revolut&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;&lt;img title=&quot;Send private message&quot; src=&quot;/forums/templates/assets/forum_icons/traditional_1/lang_english/fi_sbPM.png&quot; alt=&quot;Send private message&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;margin: 5px;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;a name=&quot;31755269&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;user_buttons:31755269&quot; class=&quot;user_buttons&quot; style=&quot;visibility: visible;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;buttonlink&quot; href=&quot;/forums/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;amp;p=31755269&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;&lt;img title=&quot;Reply with quote&quot; src=&quot;/forums/templates/assets/forum_icons/traditional_1/lang_english/fi_sbQuote.png&quot; alt=&quot;Reply with quote&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;h4 class=&quot;f_post_subject&quot;&gt;re: In Harms Way Application&lt;/h4&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;f_post_byline&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31755269&amp;amp;gid=279971#31755269&quot;&gt;&lt;img title=&quot;Post&quot; src=&quot;/forums/templates/R14/images/icon_minipost.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Post&quot; width=&quot;12&quot; height=&quot;9&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postdetails&quot;&gt;by &lt;a href=&quot;/users/index.php?gl_user=2939230&amp;amp;mode=viewprofile&amp;amp;u=2939687&amp;amp;gid=279971&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Revolut&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/a&gt; on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 pm&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;answer_container_31755269&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;postVoting:31755269&quot; class=&quot;postVoting&quot; style=&quot;visibility: visible;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;voteBoxUp&quot;&gt;&lt;a&gt;&lt;img title=&quot;Up Vote&quot; src=&quot;/resources/ForumIcons/voting/upOffOut.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;voteBoxVotes&quot;&gt;-1&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;voteBoxDown&quot;&gt;&lt;a&gt;&lt;img title=&quot;Down Vote&quot; src=&quot;/resources/ForumIcons/voting/downOffOut.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;postbody_container&quot; style=&quot;padding-right: 22px;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;All please read post Recruitment&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; Instructions: Copy and Paste this completed application with your answers into a new Post in the Recruitment section of the website. The Subject should be the character name you are applying with and class. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; ****************************&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; 1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Umm I hope not!! &amp;nbsp;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; 2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;I have enjoyed the time spent with many of the members of the guild and think I could make a good guild addition. &amp;nbsp;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; 3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST) &lt;br /&gt; Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;I am Eastern Time zone.&amp;nbsp; New Hampshire!! and Yes raid times are good for me !!&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; 4) Talk about you. &lt;br /&gt; (What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;I have played my Dirge since launch of EQ2 and have only been in a couple guilds, I was Kobra Kai on AB and then we all moved to Maj and renamed the guild to Heartless.&amp;nbsp; I raided with Heartless till we lost to many members and we merged and formed the guild Implosion, which we got suckered to all move to the IOR Server, due to lack of a community I decided to come back to Maj.&amp;nbsp; Now here I am.&amp;nbsp; I raided on my Dirge and my Zerker, both have lots of raid experience.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; 5)Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;Both profiles should be on EQ2U.&amp;nbsp; My resolve on the Dirge is currently 2385 and Zerker is 2405 or so.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; 6) Have you completed your epic 2.0? Yes&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; 7) Anything else you would like to tell us? I am happy to be here, I am not greedy at all about loot, I enjoy epic fails and Long walks along lava soaked rivers!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;gensmall&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;postbody_signature&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td class=&quot;row1 nav_footer&quot; align=&quot;left&quot; valign=&quot;bottom&quot;&gt;&lt;a name=&quot;31755269bottom&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;row1_post_container&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;nav&quot;&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;nav&quot; href=&quot;/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8760435&amp;amp;gid=279971#top&quot;&gt;Back to top&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td class=&quot;catBottom&quot; colspan=&quot;2&quot; height=&quot;28&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;gensmall&quot;&gt;Posts from:&lt;select name=&quot;postdays&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option selected=&quot;selected&quot; value=&quot;0&quot;&gt;All Posts&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1&quot;&gt;1 Day&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;7&quot;&gt;7 Days&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;14&quot;&gt;2 Weeks&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;30&quot;&gt;1 Month&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;90&quot;&gt;3 Months&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;180&quot;&gt;6 Months&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;364&quot;&gt;1 Year&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/select&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;select name=&quot;postorder&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option selected=&quot;selected&quot; value=&quot;asc&quot;&gt;Oldest First&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;desc&quot;&gt;Newest First&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/select&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;input class=&quot;liteoption&quot; name=&quot;submit&quot; type=&quot;submit&quot; value=&quot;Go&quot; /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table class=&quot;structural&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;2&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td align=&quot;left&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot; nowrap=&quot;nowrap&quot; width=&quot;40%&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt; &amp;nbsp;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td class=&quot;forum_sub_options&quot; align=&quot;right&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot; nowrap=&quot;nowrap&quot;&gt;&lt;form action=&quot;viewforum.php?gid=279971&quot; method=&quot;get&quot; name=&quot;jumpbox&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;table class=&quot;structural forum_sub_options&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td nowrap=&quot;nowrap&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;gensmall&quot;&gt;Jump to:&amp;nbsp;&lt;select name=&quot;f&quot; onchange=&quot;if(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value != -1){ forms[&#039;jumpbox&#039;].submit() }&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;Select a forum&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;Public Boards&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;----------------&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1936651&quot;&gt;News&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option selected=&quot;selected&quot; value=&quot;1940027&quot;&gt;Recruitment Information&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940052&quot;&gt;Public Discussion&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;Member Only Boards&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;----------------&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940021&quot;&gt;Guild Policies&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1936652&quot;&gt;Member Discussion&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940504&quot;&gt;Raid Forums&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940026&quot;&gt;DPS Raid Parse&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940037&quot;&gt;Class Progression&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940498&quot;&gt;Recruit Discussion&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940032&quot;&gt;Humor&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940499&quot;&gt;Fighter&#039;s Arena&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940500&quot;&gt;Mage&#039;s Corner&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940501&quot;&gt;Healer&#039;s Post&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940502&quot;&gt;Scout&#039;s Bar N Grill&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1940505&quot;&gt;Heal Raid Parse&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;2103983&quot;&gt;Raid Attendance&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;Officer Boards&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;-1&quot;&gt;----------------&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;1936653&quot;&gt;Officer Discussion&lt;/option&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/select&gt;&lt;input name=&quot;gid&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot; value=&quot;279971&quot; /&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;input class=&quot;liteoption&quot; type=&quot;submit&quot; value=&quot;Go&quot; /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/form&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;gensmall&quot;&gt;You &lt;strong&gt;can&lt;/strong&gt; post new topics in this forum&lt;br /&gt;You &lt;strong&gt;can&lt;/strong&gt; reply to topics in this forum&lt;br /&gt;You &lt;strong&gt;cannot&lt;/strong&gt; edit your posts in this forum&lt;br /&gt;You &lt;strong&gt;cannot&lt;/strong&gt; delete your posts in this forum&lt;br /&gt;You &lt;strong&gt;cannot&lt;/strong&gt; vote in polls in this forum&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyBottomCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyBottomLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyBottomRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;contentTitle&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!--&lt;script defer type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; src=&quot;http://xivdb.com/tooltips.js?v=1.6&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;--&gt;  &lt;!--&lt;script defer src=&quot;http://teracodex.com/tools/codextooltips.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
	    &lt;script defer src=&quot;http://zam.zamimg.com/j/tooltips.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;script async src=&quot;http://tor.zamimg.com/tooltips.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;script defer src=&quot;http://static.wowhead.com/widgets/power.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;script defer src=&quot;http://us.battle.net/d3/static/js/tooltips.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;script defer src=&quot;http://xivdb.com/tooltips.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;script defer type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; src=&quot;http://xivdb.com/tooltips.js?v=1.6&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
		&lt;script defer src=&quot;http://www.magelocdn.com/pack/rift/en/magelo-bar.js#3&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;script defer src=&quot;http://u.eq2wire.com/js/eq2u_tools2.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;script defer src=&quot;https://torcommunity.com/db/tooltip_loader.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameBottomCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameBottomLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameBottomRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;mainBodyContainerFrameBottomTitle&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widg_add_display&quot; style=&quot;display: none; text-align: center; margin: 10px; min-width: 160px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;&quot;&gt;&lt;a id=&quot;widgetAdd2&quot; class=&quot;widgetAdd button secondary&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt; Add Widget Below&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;widg_col_2&quot; class=&quot;widgdisplay_marker&quot;&gt;&lt;!-- get widget data --&gt;&lt;!-- end get widget data --&gt;&lt;!-- start column 2 --&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;widgdisplay_5818679&quot; class=&quot;widg_box&quot;&gt;&lt;!-- start widget 31 5818679 --&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetContainer widgetFrame widg_31&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyTopCenter widg_drag_handle&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyTopLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyTopRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;contentTitle&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: medium; font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;contentBody widg_drag_handle&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;contentItem&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;edit_div_5818679&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;edit_div_5818679&quot; style=&quot;text-align: left;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: medium; font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyBottomCenter&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyBottomLeft&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widgetBodyBottomRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;contentTitle&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!-- end widget 31 5818679 --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!-- end column 2 --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!-- section specific DIV --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td id=&quot;rightColumn&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;rightColumnShim&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;widg_ADRight&quot; class=&quot;widgetFrame widg_ADRight&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;menuBody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;menuContrastBox&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;adRightSide&quot; class=&quot;adFrame&quot; style=&quot;width: 160px; height: 600px; margin: 0 auto;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;center&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/order/d/upgrade/upgradev4.php?gid=279971&quot;&gt;Remove Ads&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;widg_add_display&quot; style=&quot;display: none; text-align: center; margin: 10px; min-width: 160px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;&quot;&gt;&lt;a id=&quot;widgetAdd3&quot; class=&quot;widgetAdd button secondary&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt; Add Widget Right&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;widg_col_3&quot; class=&quot;widgdisplay_marker&quot;&gt;&lt;!-- get widget data --&gt;&lt;!-- end get widget data --&gt;&lt;!-- start column 3 --&gt;   &lt;!-- end column 3 --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;footer&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;footerContrast&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center; padding: 10px;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;div-gpt-ad-432758279560362811-11&quot; style=&quot;text-align: center; display: inline-block;&quot; data-google-query-id=&quot;CKSd5_q9u-YCFSr44QodiZMKEQ&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;footer_links&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;mobile&quot;&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;footer_link&quot; href=&quot;http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/&quot;&gt;Desktop&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;non_mobile&quot;&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;footer_link&quot; href=&quot;/mobile/?gid=279971&quot;&gt;Mobile&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;/span&gt;&lt;img title=&quot;RSS Feed Available&quot; src=&quot;/resources/images/feed/feed-icon-14x14.png&quot; alt=&quot;Feed Icon&quot; align=&quot;absmiddle&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt; &lt;a class=&quot;footer_link&quot; href=&quot;/feeds/?gid=279971&quot;&gt;RSS Feeds&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a class=&quot;footer_link&quot; href=&quot;http://www.gamerlaunch.com/community/&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Community&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a class=&quot;footer_link&quot; href=&quot;http://www.gamerlaunch.com/community/&quot; target=&quot;new&quot;&gt;Support&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a class=&quot;footer_link&quot; href=&quot;http://www.guildlaunch.com/about/security/&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Security&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;note&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;line-height: 2;&quot;&gt;&amp;copy; 2006-2019 Gamer Launch, LLC - &lt;a class=&quot;footer_link&quot; title=&quot;Guild hosting by Gamer Launch&quot; href=&quot;http://www.guildlaunch.com/&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Guild Hosting by Gamer Launch&lt;/a&gt; &lt;a class=&quot;footer_link&quot; title=&quot;Everquest II Guild Features for Gamer Launch&quot; href=&quot;http://www.guildlaunch.com/features/everquest_ii/&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Everquest II Guild&lt;/a&gt; &lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Game related materials, logos, and images are copyright &amp;copy; their respective owners. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by the respective copyright and trademark holders.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;built_by&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!-- /footerContrast --&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!-- site_wrap_neo--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;!--rbw--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;!--lbw--&gt;&lt;!-- Quantcast Tag --&gt;&lt;noscript&gt; &amp;amp;lt;div style=&quot;display:none;&quot;&amp;amp;gt; &amp;amp;lt;img src=&quot;//pixel.quantserve.com/pixel?a.1=p-qEwZYqw48ca-M&amp;amp;amp;a.2=p-08C2tN1gz3kHY&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; height=&quot;1&quot; width=&quot;1&quot; alt=&quot;Quantcast&quot;/&amp;amp;gt; &amp;amp;lt;/div&amp;amp;gt; &lt;/noscript&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;https://rtd.tubemogul.com/upi/?sid=rnYRatRLWV0OT1ZmPd0K&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;fb-root&quot; class=&quot; fb_reset&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;top: -10000px; width: 0px; height: 0px; position: absolute;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div&gt;&lt;iframe id=&quot;fb_xdm_frame_https&quot; style=&quot;border: medium;&quot; tabindex=&quot;-1&quot; title=&quot;Facebook Cross Domain Communication Frame&quot; src=&quot;https://staticxx.facebook.com/connect/xd_arbiter.php?version=44#channel=f3ec4e36b002554&amp;amp;origin=https%3A%2F%2Finharmsway.guildlaunch.com&quot; name=&quot;fb_xdm_frame_https&quot; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; scrolling=&quot;no&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;allowfullscreen&quot;&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbOverlay&quot; class=&quot;grey&quot; style=&quot;display: none;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbMain&quot; style=&quot;display: none;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbOuterContainer&quot; class=&quot;grey&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbIframeContainer&quot; style=&quot;display: none;&quot;&gt;&lt;iframe id=&quot;lbIframe&quot; style=&quot;display: none;&quot; name=&quot;lbIframe&quot;&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbImageContainer&quot;&gt;&lt;img id=&quot;lbImage&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbHoverNav&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbLoading&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;lbDetailsContainer&quot; class=&quot;grey&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;position: absolute; top: -10000px; left: -10000px;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;torctip&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div id=&quot;torctipcon&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40060502&amp;gid=279971#40060502</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40060502&amp;gid=279971#40060502</guid><pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2019 20:14:27 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Application for Lisette- warlock</title><description>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Borz knows my templar Saby. he&#039;s gonna tell you I suck.. dont listen to him&amp;nbsp; =p&amp;nbsp; Seriously... love that lizzy and he says very good things about you all. If you want to know what kind of player I am, talk to him.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;As far as the rest of you,&amp;nbsp; grouped with some of you last night so you got a feel for my noob warlock.&amp;nbsp; Hope I passed =)&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I like the game.. I like raiding.&amp;nbsp; I like my warlock.&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;I am looking for a guild that raids the nights you do because I am also in vigilance and cant raid tues/thurs/sat.&amp;nbsp; I have Mon&#039;s permission to play my warlock where I wish as long as I am a good girl and keep up my templar as well =)&amp;nbsp; Dont worry, I have pride in my toons so I will work as hard on the warlock as I do my templar.&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST)&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;EST&amp;nbsp; I mostly play early mornings til 10ish and then afternoons/evenings after 4pm.&amp;nbsp; Weekend days I am simply not around.&amp;nbsp; Have 2 beautiful girls that think mom rocks and a husband I adore so I tend to be busy weekend days with them and spordically weekdays between 10-4. Since I have said kiddos, I have no nightlife =) and thus I raid most nights.. or try to&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;4) Talk about you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I have a background of raiding on a conjy, beastlord, templar, illy, warden, and shammy.&amp;nbsp; Husband stold my conjy and BL when he came back to the game so the warlock is pretty new and my replacement dps since my beloved other half pulled my teeth =p A girl cant play support all the time... gotta draw blood too =p&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;My other guild is Vigilance (templar/warden).&amp;nbsp; past guilds have been sovin naiz and outlaws and issues.&amp;nbsp; issues (played illy) folded.&amp;nbsp; Left Hof to move here when sovin (shaman) sort of fell apart last spring.&amp;nbsp; outlaws (conjy) was first raid guild way back when. I tried out AD here on warlock for past 2 months but its awkward there for me for many reasons due to my ties with Vig so decided it just wasnt a good idea to be there.&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;5)Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#b9b9b9&quot; face=&quot;Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 12.0012px;&quot;&gt;https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2594178754807&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;6) Have you completed your epic 2.0?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;yup.. and mount.. Dont have mythic yet. As I said character is like 2 months old. Also havent finished the neck yet.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39847865&amp;gid=279971#39847865</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39847865&amp;gid=279971#39847865</guid><pubDate>Tue, 5 Jun 2018 10:37:55 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Dirge_Lavidian</title><description>&lt;p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;A few maybe&lt;br /&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;to be a killer&lt;br /&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST) &lt;br /&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;cst and yes 4) Talk about you. &lt;br /&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;raided with brig 8 cra departed cra brig 8 broke up shortly after i moved to another state so i took a break necer played a dirge but can learn i played tank in my other raid guilds but Elle insist i play a dirge and be a buffbot&lt;br /&gt;5)Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&lt;br /&gt;https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/871879780952&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;6) Have you completed your epic 2.0?&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;no Elle said he was gonna beast me thru it gonna wake the dirge up Friday and begin work on him&lt;br /&gt;7) Anything else you would like to tell us?[/b]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;last_edited&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;gensmall&quot;&gt;not really&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39809179&amp;gid=279971#39809179</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39809179&amp;gid=279971#39809179</guid><pubDate>Mon, 30 Apr 2018 20:15:19 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>App for Angak The Awesome Inquisitor</title><description>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;Unpredictable aka dare KNOWS I Am an Amazing raiding Inquisitor&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;I am just a roaming soul roaming norrath lost and looking for a place to call home and progress in the raiding world&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST)&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;EST 4 LIFE &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt; and &quot;in the voice of daniel bryan&quot; YES YES YES YES&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;4) Talk about you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;I have played this toon for 12 years and have been raiding for 8 years. Me and my former guild had a disagreement and we decided to part ways. I raided wednesday before tonight&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;and &quot;since&quot; is spelled since &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt; not scene like a movie lmfao&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;5)Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 12.0012px;&quot;&gt;https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/459562197859&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;6) Have you completed your epic 2.0?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;Yes I have my Awesome Inquisitor mythical 2.0 Woot Woot&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot; /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;7) Anything else you would like to tell us?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.0012px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;I am super awesome and fun to be around and have an amazing personality. Everyone likes me &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39808869&amp;gid=279971#39808869</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39808869&amp;gid=279971#39808869</guid><pubDate>Mon, 30 Apr 2018 00:39:59 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Eruvarne  (Warden)</title><description>&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://forum.guildlaunch.net/1/7/9/9/279971/forums/happy.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;400&quot; height=&quot;400&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39804610&amp;gid=279971#39804610</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39804610&amp;gid=279971#39804610</guid><pubDate>Thu, 26 Apr 2018 22:27:17 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>App for Mirage- illy</title><description>&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;I do not believe so then the casual pugs we may have shared&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;I am looking for a guild that specifically raids the nights you do.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST)&amp;nbsp;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;EST&amp;nbsp; and yes, I can... I have class til 8 pm on Monday nights until the end of April so it will be tight but I will be on by 8:30 and after April, I am free and clear.&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;4) Talk about you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;I have played Mirage for 3 years. &amp;nbsp; I raided at the beginning of the expac with Evolution (6-8 pm EST) but left when the hours became too hard with classes.&amp;nbsp; Keyed thru Gearbox.&amp;nbsp; I do not have my&amp;nbsp; myth. I am on Trak for that and don&#039;t expect a guild to go back and do it for one person. I do have all the other nice toys from KA and am working on the PoP mount.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;About me- obviously I have mentioned classes.. so I play around my class schedule and also work part time during the day.&amp;nbsp; I love my illy and would like to raid on her.&amp;nbsp; Petrychor mentioned that there may not be a spot or that it may be backup but I should place an app regardless, so&amp;nbsp; here it is.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;5)Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/450975818939&quot;&gt;https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/450975818939&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;6) Have you completed your epic 2.0?&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;yes I&#039;m at Trak&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;&lt;br style=&quot;border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot; /&gt;7) Anything else you would like to tell us?[/b]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;background-color: transparent; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &amp;amp;quot; helvetica neue&amp;amp;quot;,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 18px 0px; border: 0px none #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;Love the game, love my life, love to raid and play hard when RL lets me. That is about it.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39778490&amp;gid=279971#39778490</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39778490&amp;gid=279971#39778490</guid><pubDate>Thu, 5 Apr 2018 18:10:20 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Mystic App</title><description>&lt;div class=&quot;postbody_container&quot; style=&quot;margin: 15px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 22px 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 12.001199722290039px; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #b9b9b9;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit;&quot;&gt;1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit;&quot;&gt;I do not know any but I believe one knows me I do not know his name in guild&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;I am free for those time slots ,and I heard you were seeking chain.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST)&amp;nbsp;&lt;br /&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit;&quot;&gt;I am in pst and can commit to Sunday , Monday full time and Wednesday, I can raid for an hour 1:30 or a bit over but never the full day.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;4) Talk about you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;br /&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&lt;br /&gt;I have cleared all t1 with this toon, and most of T2 . Ive been playing a mystic for 6 years , this toon maybe 3 months. (new account) last guild this toon raided with was Blood lust, we had tooo many mystics . we usually rolled with 2 mystics in a group we had sooooo many mystics...&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;5)Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&lt;br /&gt;https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2594178766269&lt;br /&gt;6) Have you completed your epic 2.0?&lt;br /&gt;yes I&#039;m at trak&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;7) Anything else you would like to tell us?[/b]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;love raiding. My aa spec is currently set to max pot as my pot and gear could use some work. I can flip it to HP easily enough but I usually never die in t2 anyway so I leave it this way.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39720193&amp;gid=279971#39720193</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39720193&amp;gid=279971#39720193</guid><pubDate>Mon, 19 Mar 2018 21:53:07 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>DPS In General and Special edition for Healers</title><description>&lt;p&gt;http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11756755&amp;amp;p=39653280&amp;amp;gid=279971#39653280bottom&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39699676&amp;gid=279971#39699676</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39699676&amp;gid=279971#39699676</guid><pubDate>Thu, 15 Mar 2018 23:50:23 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>DPSing as a healer</title><description>&lt;p&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11799911&amp;amp;p=39699596&amp;amp;gid=279971#39699596&quot;&gt;A post from Studyz himself about stat priority.&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39699618&amp;gid=279971#39699618</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39699618&amp;gid=279971#39699618</guid><pubDate>Thu, 15 Mar 2018 23:42:30 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Conjuror Application</title><description>&lt;div class=&quot;postbody_container&quot; style=&quot;margin: 15px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 22px 0px 0px; border: 0px; background-color: #000000;&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot; style=&quot;margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-family: inherit; width: auto;&quot;&gt;Hi, this is Anyai.&amp;nbsp; I registered on your website as Audrel.&amp;nbsp; Anyai was already taken.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;Petrychor - from when she was in Sadistic Karma&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;You are on the same level as my current guild as far as progression.&amp;nbsp; I do not wish to go backwards in progression.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST)&amp;nbsp;&lt;br /&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;Central time and yes&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;4) Talk about you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;br /&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;I have been raiding in Rawr for the past 10+ months.&amp;nbsp; I have raided on my conj, my fury, and a defiler (previously a mystic) in several guilds prior to that since about 6 months after the game came out.&amp;nbsp; My conj is my main now.&amp;nbsp; Both the fury (Audrel) and defiler (Mysfitt), while not as well-geared as Anyai, could raid if needed.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;I want to leave Rawr because of the drama and berating by some of others in open vent.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;5)Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: &#039;Helvetica Neue&#039;, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 12.0012px;&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/871879565999&quot;&gt;http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/871879565999&lt;/a&gt;&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;that is for Anyai, my conj.&amp;nbsp; Audrel and Mysfitt are unlocked as well if you wish to view.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit;&quot;&gt;6) Have you completed your epic 2.0?&amp;nbsp; yes&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit;&quot;&gt;7) Anything else you would like to tell us?[/b]&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px;&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot; style=&quot;margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; width: auto;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit;&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit;&quot;&gt;I also have a conjuror friend who would like to join as a non-raider, although he has been raiding until recently.&amp;nbsp; If possible, I would like to listen in vent on one of your raids before I make a final decision.&amp;nbsp; I will be online tonight.&amp;nbsp; Feel free to send Anyai a tell or email me at &lt;a href=&quot;mailto:judith.l.frank@gmail.com&quot;&gt;judith.l.frank@gmail.com&lt;/a&gt;&amp;nbsp;if you have any additional questions.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p style=&quot;color: #b9b9b9; font-family: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39542540&amp;gid=279971#39542540</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39542540&amp;gid=279971#39542540</guid><pubDate>Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:37:12 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Trak dps check</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Yes I&#039;m for it.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39539763&amp;gid=279971#39539763</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39539763&amp;gid=279971#39539763</guid><pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 13:44:27 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>New dkp / loot council hybrid system</title><description>&lt;p&gt;I see the benefits of both of the suggested courses of action - straight DKP and some modified, only-for-good-shit loot council.&amp;nbsp; I guess I would weigh in favor of the loot council method as&amp;nbsp;modified by Petry&#039;s suggestion&amp;nbsp;(say this item needs to go to tank, DPS, or heals right when the item drops), if only to stop peeps that don&#039;t appear to really use those upgrades to show marked improvement in their toons from bidding on every good piece that drops.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;That&#039;s admittedly a douche statement, but tell me it&#039;s not true.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;The whole notion of a DKP system is that everyone puts in the time and effort to kill a mob, then everyone has a relatively equal chance at the loot.&amp;nbsp; Not everyone puts in the time and effort, but retains the benefit of it from those that do when we kill mobs despite peeps&#039; simple inattention or a lack of skill/class knowledge.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;So a DKP system is not really as fair and equitable as it would appear on the surface,&amp;nbsp;because it does nothing to weigh any value that certain people might add to the raid, whereas a loot council allows for that consideration/balancing.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I would also note that we have gotten stuck on DPS checks during this expansion, all the while having BiS or 2200-2300 potency gear going to healers or utility.&amp;nbsp; I&#039;m not aware of any &quot;heal-check&quot; fights this expansion, but I may be wrong on that point.&amp;nbsp; I&#039;ll admit that I get tired of working endlessly on my main for minute upgrades when people can&#039;t be bothered to do things like get out of the way of a 100 foot high, purple wall that everyone knows is coming, or cure something when that is the only thing that they have to do during a fight, or can&#039;t be bothered to run to a platform when&amp;nbsp;everyone knows that you need to run to a platform OR DIE and likely wipe the raid, or stop fucking hitting buttons when you have a 5 second heads up that you need to hit F1 and STOP HITTING BUTTONS, or pulling mobs early because you never take your pet off auto-attack, or you are trying to time your ascension to hit right when Kuss says pulling.&amp;nbsp; Mistakes are natural, but if you tell me what happened on a particular pull, I&#039;d bet I have a better than 50 percent chance at guessing who did it without being logged in.&amp;nbsp; Or maybe I&#039;m just an older guy who&#039;s grumpy as shit from constantly tweaking his ankles and knees when I need to do cardio and leg work.&amp;nbsp; LOL.&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39539761&amp;gid=279971#39539761</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39539761&amp;gid=279971#39539761</guid><pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 13:43:08 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>New Questicle - Strange Senations</title><description>&lt;p&gt;No problem! Hopefully it was more helpful than confusing :P That was my first ever write up, and I was just trying to make it quick for people &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39535519&amp;gid=279971#39535519</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39535519&amp;gid=279971#39535519</guid><pubDate>Wed, 20 Sep 2017 19:02:58 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Danao out 9/20</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Danao out Wednesday, 9/20&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39535458&amp;gid=279971#39535458</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39535458&amp;gid=279971#39535458</guid><pubDate>Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:33:56 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Mossbob/Jeru on at break 9/20 (Angel DKP until I get on?)</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Sure, be glad too&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39535456&amp;gid=279971#39535456</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39535456&amp;gid=279971#39535456</guid><pubDate>Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:29:31 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>New Schedule for Psyvn</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Had I kept the day shifts I would&#039;ve been able to raid 3x a week. Unfortunately EQ2 doesn&#039;t pay the bills.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;As of tomorrow (9/21) I will work 4pm-Midnight (best tipping position. My only days off would be Monday and Tuesday.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39535347&amp;gid=279971#39535347</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39535347&amp;gid=279971#39535347</guid><pubDate>Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:15:40 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Vinahk - Assassin/Alchemist</title><description>&lt;p&gt;1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck? &amp;nbsp;Sevetar, Petrychor, Oraclelord&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I enjoy the comraderie of Raiding and would like to expand my raid experience with my Assassin.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I would like to bring my assassin over to the guild and act as a fill in raider. &amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST)&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I am in CST and i can commit to Wednesday night definitely. &amp;nbsp;Sunday will depend on my threat meter rating with my wife.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;4) Talk about you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I have been raiding off and on since I started playing in 2006. &amp;nbsp;I started off raiding with my templar and guardian in BGA. &amp;nbsp;I took a 2 year hiatus in 2007 when i had moved and did not hae decent internet service. &amp;nbsp;I returned to the game in 2009 and was in Saphires gate for a while and was raiding with BGA again. &amp;nbsp;Then I swapped to Dragons Den when membership in Saphire Gate dropped down and made it hard to get guild groups. It was during this time that my assassin was born. &amp;nbsp;I try to keep my playtime consistent with all my alts although recently some of them have gotten more attention. &amp;nbsp;When the guild leader decided to take a hiatus membership in dragons den dropped so i moved on. &amp;nbsp;I am most recently in the guild Ruthless Endeavor which is how i know Sevetar and Oraclelord. &amp;nbsp;I have been in several other guilds which include - The Outsiders, Wolfen, Guardians of Qeynos, and i am sure there were others when i was trying to find a guild to fit in.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I have not raided on my Assassin but i have played other scout classes in raids. &amp;nbsp;I always try to work on my toons to make them raid worthy and i try to keep myself familiar with their abilities.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;5) Spells &amp;amp; Gear:&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Are you fully mastered? I am almost fully mastered except for a few of the lower levels. &amp;nbsp;Most are grandmastered. Except for ascension abilities which i am working on.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Do you have your Enervated Mythical buff? yes&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Do you have your DOV X2 debuff? no&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Crit Chance? CC- 1477 &amp;nbsp;CB: 3725 &amp;nbsp;Pot: 17662 &amp;nbsp;Res:314 Resists: 291k &amp;nbsp;Health: 8.7m&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/463858382639&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;6) How many AAs do you have? 350&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;7) Anything else you would like to tell us?[/b]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I am currently working on my ascension levels and upgrading the abilities. &amp;nbsp;I am also working on my Epic 2.0 atm..&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39528580&amp;gid=279971#39528580</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39528580&amp;gid=279971#39528580</guid><pubDate>Sun, 10 Sep 2017 11:14:32 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>2nd Post for Moss Re:  App for Sevetar</title><description>&lt;p&gt;1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Chumi, Petry, Blightmi, Oraclelord, Psychica, Stevi, Ratshealer, Icefell (from YEARS ago)&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Better progression opportunities, and a greater challenge. &amp;nbsp;Also, some of my good former guildies came here, inclining me to want to join.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST)&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I am EST, and self-employed. &amp;nbsp;Work from home IT for lawyers, so lots of game time.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;4) Talk about you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I started playing EQ2 on this toon four months after the game was released, and was an original raider/officer in Brethren of Kithicor server through RoK. &amp;nbsp;I parted ways with Brethren during RoK due to Brethren failing to be able to even get past trash in VP, and the hipocracy of telling the guild to work harder to get into VP while the leadership bought raid spots in other raid forces to get their own mythical updates (do as we say, not as we do).&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I joined Division of Anarchy (DoA), a tiny (only 25 active accounts) hardcore raiding guild. &amp;nbsp;DoA tested me by taking me through VP (as the solo mage group healer, a bitch for a Templar) with their MT Templar on an alt to evaluate me, and determined on my testing raid to extend the guild invite to me. &amp;nbsp;I was technically still guilded in Brethren at the time (looking for a new home), and I registered the first set of back-to-back &#039;kill&#039; events in a chain from VP to the guild (Brethren), instead of the single-kills (for bought mythicals) that the Brethren leadership had achieved.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;DoA&#039;s MT Templar retired his Temp to play an alt, giving me the MT heal role.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;DoA liquidated all guild assets and all of us went our separate ways (many to Aion, some to Rift, both new games at the time) when the Sentinel&#039;s Fate expac went live.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I moved into Facta Non Verba (FNV) with Cranked/Meatsheild as a home while I was playing only very lightly, with infrequent raids (FNV&#039;s membership at the time was not up to raiding regularly) during the Sentinel&#039;s/Destiny/Age expacs.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Returning to full time gaming after a year break (ToV era), I returned during AoM and joined Ruthless Endeavor to catch myself up and get back into regular, if not hardcore raiding. &amp;nbsp;I am currently raid as MT/OT plate heals, and work as an unsupported Healer Lead for the guild.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;5) Spells &amp;amp; Gear:&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Are you fully mastered? &amp;nbsp;Near fully GM&#039;d, including an Ancient heal.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Do you have your Enervated Mythical buff? yes&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Do you have your DOV X2 debuff? yes&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Crit Chance? ~2100 (food dependent). 417 Resolve. &amp;nbsp;Epic 2.0. &amp;nbsp;Class cloak gem. &amp;nbsp;Anguish wand avail, magical vuln. earring avail. &amp;nbsp;Thaumaturge ascension GM&#039;d (all the real abilities).&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/463857763392&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;6) How many AAs do you have?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;350&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;7) Anything else you would like to tell us?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I warn people that I tend to be a double-edged weapon... I will work very hard at what I do in every aspect, but respect me in what I do, and especially in what you ask me to do. &amp;nbsp;I will heal you and EVERYONE in the raid that I can reach, but I am NOT your pocket healer. &amp;nbsp;Once I learn enough about how my tanks move, I move with them aggressively, and expect them to relize I am right beside them not just face-rolling my keys, and that I generate aggro... I am not a low-DPS Templar, without even using my Ascension abilities. &amp;nbsp;If you want a sit-back healer, call up a merc.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Do not ask me to do something, and then fail to give me what I need to do the job.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39517922&amp;gid=279971#39517922</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39517922&amp;gid=279971#39517922</guid><pubDate>Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:29:22 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>App for Sevetar 100 Temp</title><description>&lt;p&gt;1) Do you know any members of &quot; In Harms Way&quot; that DON&#039;T think you suck?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Chumi, Petry, Blightmi, Oraclelord, Psychica, Stevi, Ratshealer, Icefell (from YEARS ago)&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;2) Why the hell do you want to be an &quot; In Harms Way&quot; raider?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Better progression opportunities, and a greater challenge. &amp;nbsp;Also, some of my good former guildies came here, inclining me to want to join.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We&#039;re mostly EST)&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I am EST, and self-employed. &amp;nbsp;Work from home IT for lawyers, so lots of game time.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;4) Talk about you.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I started playing EQ2 on this toon four months after the game was released, and was an original raider/officer in Brethren of Kithicor server through RoK. &amp;nbsp;I parted ways with Brethren during RoK due to Brethren failing to be able to even get past trash in VP, and the hipocracy of telling the guild to work harder to get into VP while the leadership bought raid spots in other raid forces to get their own mythical updates (do as we say, not as we do).&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I joined Division of Anarchy (DoA), a tiny (only 25 active accounts) hardcore raiding guild. &amp;nbsp;DoA tested me by taking me through VP (as the solo mage group healer, a bitch for a Templar) with their MT Templar on an alt to evaluate me, and determined on my testing raid to extend the guild invite to me. &amp;nbsp;I was technically still guilded in Brethren at the time (looking for a new home), and I registered the first set of back-to-back &#039;kill&#039; events in a chain from VP to the guild (Brethren), instead of the single-kills (for bought mythicals) that the Brethren leadership had achieved.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;DoA&#039;s MT Templar retired his Temp to play an alt, giving me the MT heal role.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;DoA liquidated all guild assets and all of us went our separate ways (many to Aion, some to Rift, both new games at the time) when the Sentinel&#039;s Fate expac went live.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I moved into Facta Non Verba (FNV) with Cranked/Meatsheild as a home while I was playing only very lightly, with infrequent raids (FNV&#039;s membership at the time was not up to raiding regularly) during the Sentinel&#039;s/Destiny/Age expacs.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Returning to full time gaming after a year break (ToV era), I returned during AoM and joined Ruthless Endeavor to catch myself up and get back into regular, if not hardcore raiding. &amp;nbsp;I am currently raid as MT/OT plate heals, and work as an unsupported Healer Lead for the guild.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;5) Spells &amp;amp; Gear:&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Are you fully mastered? &amp;nbsp;Near fully GM&#039;d, including an Ancient heal.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Do you have your Enervated Mythical buff? yes&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Do you have your DOV X2 debuff? yes&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Crit Chance? ~2100 (food dependent). 417 Resolve. &amp;nbsp;Epic 2.0. &amp;nbsp;Class cloak gem. &amp;nbsp;Anguish wand avail, magical vuln. earring avail. &amp;nbsp;Thaumaturge ascension GM&#039;d (all the real abilities).&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/463857763392&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;6) How many AAs do you have?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;350&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;7) Anything else you would like to tell us?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I warn people that I tend to be a double-edged weapon... I will work very hard at what I do in every aspect, but respect me in what I do, and especially in what you ask me to do. &amp;nbsp;I will heal you and EVERYONE in the raid that I can reach, but I am NOT your pocket healer. &amp;nbsp;Once I learn enough about how my tanks move, I move with them aggressively, and expect them to relize I am right beside them not just face-rolling my keys, and that I generate aggro... I am not a low-DPS Templar, without even using my Ascension abilities. &amp;nbsp;If you want a sit-back healer, call up a merc.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Do not ask me to do something, and then fail to give me what I need to do the job.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39517916&amp;gid=279971#39517916</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://inharmsway.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39517916&amp;gid=279971#39517916</guid><pubDate>Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:24:13 -0400</pubDate></item></channel></rss>