~~~.Raid with us!.~~~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Harms Way Forum Index -> Recruitment Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhosalyn-

re: Rhosalyn - Coercer

1) Do you know any members of " In Harms Way" that DON'T think you suck?  Angelfyre, Conniie, Zabimaruu, Danao, 

2) Why the hell do you want to be an " In Harms Way" raider?   I need a new raid team, and know a lot of the raiders =)

3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We're mostly EST) 
Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST? 
I am in CST
Mondays are good.  Mostly every Sunday is good.  Wednesday's are iffy as I "sometimes" don't get home that night till 8:30 CST
I usually am online a lot.

4) Talk about you. 
(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...) 
I have done every current raid zone except inside ToV.  I haven't raided in a couple of weeks.  I've been playing eq2 since launch.  I have 7 lvl 95's.  My last raid guild was Knights of Marr which I raided with for 2+ years until their team broke up.

5) Spells & Gear: 
Are you fully mastered? 
Yes
Do you have your Enervated Mythical buff? 
Yes
Do you have your DOV X2 debuff? 
Yes
Crit Chance? 
668.5%
Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats. 
http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/871881231374

6) How many AAs do you have?

7) Anything else you would like to tell us?[/b]

warlockeryy

Welcome aboard and thank you for filling out the app. We look forward to seeing you test your skills in TOV, since you said you haven 't spent much time there. I think you are really going to enjoy the dynamic raid force our leaders have put together. We are glad to have you and we look forward to getting to know you better as we progress through the blood, sweat, and victories of TOV. All of us IHW raiders show up to do our best, all we ask for is for you to do the same.

If you have any geared classes, other than your main, please list them under your name in your guild comments. That will assist the raid leaders when they need to make adjustments.

One constructive word of advice, Rhos.  Saw you getting raped in 3 Princes - looked at your gear and saw the "glass cannon gear" (e.g., the Fabled Dreadlord stuff with no STA).  I know that is some of the best in slot gear for a coercer playstyle, but you should also concentrate on getting a HP set of raid or gemmed potent gear for those times you cannot avoid getting tagged with AOEs/damage because you are grouped with a tank and need to stay close, to the extent that you do not have another set of gear already.

Welcome to IHW and remember, if all else fails, BLAME KOLDIN!

Rhosalyn-

I will check my bags, I am sure I have a full set of potent somewhere =)  Take care!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Harms Way Forum Index -> Recruitment Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Into Harms Way is an Everquest 2 raid guild
We've been around for 10+ years and still going strong!

~~ Ballads of Zimara is LIVE! Come Raid with us ~~

Raid Days & Times

Sun        7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)
Mon        7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)
Wed       7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)

Raid Requirements

Lvl 125/350 AA
Minimum of 9600 Resolve and 1.5B HP self buffed
You must have Discord and a Microphone
Able to make at least 75% of all our scheduled raids

If you are interested in raiding with us click Apply to Guild.

~~
IHW Raid Council Officers:
Angellfyre, Myxx, Mossbob, Lucutious ,Panthor, Winsley
and Raid Leader Kojaq the Unkillable!