~~~.Raid with us!.~~~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Harms Way Forum Index -> Recruitment Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nailbomb2016

re: Nailbombs - Beastlord

1) Do you know any members of " In Harms Way" that DON'T think you suck? Balv

2) Why the hell do you want to be an " In Harms Way" raider?  I like to stab/scratch/pew pew monsters with friendly strangers in the late evening a few nights per week.  I'm told this a fun place to be with a serious side when it comes to raid times. Sounds Nice.

3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We're mostly EST)  Est 
     Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?  I have a few end of season vacations coming up shortly, other than those.  Absolutely

4) Talk about you.
(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)  I was a late bloomer.  I started raiding in RoK and have been mostly hooked since.  I've raided several toons.  Mystic, Ranger, Warden, Assassin, Dirge, Troub, Wizard, Bruiser and most recently Beastlord.  I created my beast in April of 2016 to fil a roster spot.  Most recently an Officer in Death Proof, until it collapsed.  Last raid was early summer.

5) Spells & Gear: Yes
Are you fully mastered?  Grand mastered  
   Do you have your Enervated Mythical buff? Sure do.  It was painful on Beastlord.
    Do you have your DOV X2 debuff?  No
Crit Chance?  1923 
    Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats. Done.

6) How many AAs do you have?  350

7) Anything else you would like to tell us? 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Harms Way Forum Index -> Recruitment Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Into Harms Way is an Everquest 2 raid guild
We've been around for 10+ years and still going strong!

~~ Ballads of Zimara is LIVE! Come Raid with us ~~

Raid Days & Times

Sun        7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)
Mon        7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)
Wed       7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)

Raid Requirements

Lvl 125/350 AA
Minimum of 9600 Resolve and 1.5B HP self buffed
You must have Discord and a Microphone
Able to make at least 75% of all our scheduled raids

If you are interested in raiding with us click Apply to Guild.

~~
IHW Raid Council Officers:
Angellfyre, Myxx, Mossbob, Lucutious ,Panthor, Winsley
and Raid Leader Kojaq the Unkillable!