~~~.Raid with us!.~~~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Harms Way Forum Index -> Recruitment Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donkeyride

re: 2nd Post for Moss Re: App for Sevetar

1) Do you know any members of " In Harms Way" that DON'T think you suck? 

Chumi, Petry, Blightmi, Oraclelord, Psychica, Stevi, Ratshealer, Icefell (from YEARS ago)

2) Why the hell do you want to be an " In Harms Way" raider? 

Better progression opportunities, and a greater challenge.  Also, some of my good former guildies came here, inclining me to want to join.

3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We're mostly EST) 

Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST? 

I am EST, and self-employed.  Work from home IT for lawyers, so lots of game time.

4) Talk about you. 

(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...) 

I started playing EQ2 on this toon four months after the game was released, and was an original raider/officer in Brethren of Kithicor server through RoK.  I parted ways with Brethren during RoK due to Brethren failing to be able to even get past trash in VP, and the hipocracy of telling the guild to work harder to get into VP while the leadership bought raid spots in other raid forces to get their own mythical updates (do as we say, not as we do).

I joined Division of Anarchy (DoA), a tiny (only 25 active accounts) hardcore raiding guild.  DoA tested me by taking me through VP (as the solo mage group healer, a bitch for a Templar) with their MT Templar on an alt to evaluate me, and determined on my testing raid to extend the guild invite to me.  I was technically still guilded in Brethren at the time (looking for a new home), and I registered the first set of back-to-back 'kill' events in a chain from VP to the guild (Brethren), instead of the single-kills (for bought mythicals) that the Brethren leadership had achieved.

DoA's MT Templar retired his Temp to play an alt, giving me the MT heal role.

DoA liquidated all guild assets and all of us went our separate ways (many to Aion, some to Rift, both new games at the time) when the Sentinel's Fate expac went live.

I moved into Facta Non Verba (FNV) with Cranked/Meatsheild as a home while I was playing only very lightly, with infrequent raids (FNV's membership at the time was not up to raiding regularly) during the Sentinel's/Destiny/Age expacs.

Returning to full time gaming after a year break (ToV era), I returned during AoM and joined Ruthless Endeavor to catch myself up and get back into regular, if not hardcore raiding.  I am currently raid as MT/OT plate heals, and work as an unsupported Healer Lead for the guild.

5) Spells & Gear: 

Are you fully mastered?  Near fully GM'd, including an Ancient heal.

Do you have your Enervated Mythical buff? yes

Do you have your DOV X2 debuff? yes

Crit Chance? ~2100 (food dependent). 417 Resolve.  Epic 2.0.  Class cloak gem.  Anguish wand avail, magical vuln. earring avail.  Thaumaturge ascension GM'd (all the real abilities).

Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats. 

http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/463857763392

6) How many AAs do you have? 

7) Anything else you would like to tell us?

I warn people that I tend to be a double-edged weapon... I will work very hard at what I do in every aspect, but respect me in what I do, and especially in what you ask me to do.  I will heal you and EVERYONE in the raid that I can reach, but I am NOT your pocket healer.  Once I learn enough about how my tanks move, I move with them aggressively, and expect them to relize I am right beside them not just face-rolling my keys, and that I generate aggro... I am not a low-DPS Templar, without even using my Ascension abilities.  If you want a sit-back healer, call up a merc.

Do not ask me to do something, and then fail to give me what I need to do the job.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Harms Way Forum Index -> Recruitment Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Into Harms Way is an Everquest 2 raid guild
We've been around for 10+ years and still going strong!

~~ Ballads of Zimara is LIVE! Come Raid with us ~~

Raid Days & Times

Sun        7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)
Mon        7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)
Wed       7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)

Raid Requirements

Lvl 125/350 AA
Minimum of 9600 Resolve and 1.5B HP self buffed
You must have Discord and a Microphone
Able to make at least 75% of all our scheduled raids

If you are interested in raiding with us click Apply to Guild.

~~
IHW Raid Council Officers:
Angellfyre, Myxx, Mossbob, Lucutious ,Panthor, Winsley
and Raid Leader Kojaq the Unkillable!