~~~.Raid with us!.~~~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Harms Way Forum Index -> Recruitment Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cab1068

re: Application for Lisette- warlock

Do you know any members of " In Harms Way" that DON'T think you suck?

Borz knows my templar Saby. he's gonna tell you I suck.. dont listen to him  =p  Seriously... love that lizzy and he says very good things about you all. If you want to know what kind of player I am, talk to him.

As far as the rest of you,  grouped with some of you last night so you got a feel for my noob warlock.  Hope I passed =)

2) Why the hell do you want to be an " In Harms Way" raider?

I like the game.. I like raiding.  I like my warlock.   I am looking for a guild that raids the nights you do because I am also in vigilance and cant raid tues/thurs/sat.  I have Mon's permission to play my warlock where I wish as long as I am a good girl and keep up my templar as well =)  Dont worry, I have pride in my toons so I will work as hard on the warlock as I do my templar.

3) What time zone are you in and what are your play times like? (We're mostly EST) 
Can you commit to our raid schedule of Sunday Monday and Wendsday 8:30-11:30pm EST?

EST  I mostly play early mornings til 10ish and then afternoons/evenings after 4pm.  Weekend days I am simply not around.  Have 2 beautiful girls that think mom rocks and a husband I adore so I tend to be busy weekend days with them and spordically weekdays between 10-4. Since I have said kiddos, I have no nightlife =) and thus I raid most nights.. or try to

4) Talk about you. 
(What Raiding Experience do you have? How long have you played this toon? Why did you leave your last guild? What was your last guild that you raided in. and how long has it been scene your last raid. etc...)

I have a background of raiding on a conjy, beastlord, templar, illy, warden, and shammy.  Husband stold my conjy and BL when he came back to the game so the warlock is pretty new and my replacement dps since my beloved other half pulled my teeth =p A girl cant play support all the time... gotta draw blood too =p

My other guild is Vigilance (templar/warden).  past guilds have been sovin naiz and outlaws and issues.  issues (played illy) folded.  Left Hof to move here when sovin (shaman) sort of fell apart last spring.  outlaws (conjy) was first raid guild way back when. I tried out AD here on warlock for past 2 months but its awkward there for me for many reasons due to my ties with Vig so decided it just wasnt a good idea to be there.

5)Please post an UNLOCKED link to your character profile so we can view your stats.
https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2594178754807

6) Have you completed your epic 2.0?

yup.. and mount.. Dont have mythic yet. As I said character is like 2 months old. Also havent finished the neck yet.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Harms Way Forum Index -> Recruitment Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Into Harms Way is an Everquest 2 raid guild
We've been around for 10+ years and still going strong!

~~ Ballads of Zimara is LIVE! Come Raid with us ~~

Raid Days & Times

Sun        7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)
Mon        7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)
Wed       7:30 - 10:30 pm CST (8:30 - 11:30 EST)

Raid Requirements

Lvl 125/350 AA
Minimum of 9600 Resolve and 1.5B HP self buffed
You must have Discord and a Microphone
Able to make at least 75% of all our scheduled raids

If you are interested in raiding with us click Apply to Guild.

~~
IHW Raid Council Officers:
Angellfyre, Myxx, Mossbob, Lucutious ,Panthor, Winsley
and Raid Leader Kojaq the Unkillable!